To add a recurring class simply click on the planner at the space when you would like the class to start. If you get the exact time wrong, don’t worry, you can adjust it the in popup as shown below.
The screen as shown above is the same as for adding a one off class. Ensure the ‘repeats’ box remains ticked as shown to expose the recurring options. This will give you the option of repeating the class either every week or every month. If you chose the monthly option it will repeat on the current week of the month you have selected.
One off class options
- Choose class program This is populated from your active programs in the settings section
- Enter start time This will default to the time you clicked on the planner but can be adjusted in 5 minute increments
- Class duration This will be populated by the default of the program you selected but can be changed to suit. Values are in minutes
- Studio This will only show if you have configured more than one studio.
- Attendance Use the target to report against any goals you may be tracking. Use capacity to limit the class size (if you’re enforcing it) or like tracking for reporting.
- Series start This defaults to the day you selected and is when the first class in this series will be added to your planner
- Series end Use this to stop this class from appearing on your planner after the date entered. Leave it blank if you’d like the class to continue indefinitely