The shop is somewhere you can sell items to members. For example t-shirts, nutritional supplements, or fitness equipment.
There are two situations when you may like to add an order to a member:
1. Add an order to a member (for example, a sale to a member on a concession pass).
2. Add an order to an invoice (for example, add it to a recurring membership).
This article covers #1. If you wish to see how to add an order to an invoice, click here.
Add an order to a member
You start a new order when a member would like to buy a product.
Go into the Shop, and then select ‘new’ order.
Next select the member you wish to sell a product to:
Next, select the product:
From there, it is easy to:
- Confirm the order
- Add a payment (when the member pays you)
- Mark the product as ready (for use, for example, if the product needs to be produced or custom made).
- Mark the order fulfiled (when the sale is completed)