‘Newsletters’ is where you can send messages from within Influx to your members e-mail inbox.
By selecting ‘new’ in the newsletters section, you can create a newsletter, much like you would a regular e-mail.
The ‘groups’ area makes it easy to keep in regular contact with groups of members.
Here you can create as many groups of members as you wish.
Comms > Groups > Add Group
There are also three default groups in every account:
- Active members: members who have a current membership or pass
- Recent attendance – week: members who have attended a class in the last week
- Recent attendance – month: members who have attended a class in the last month
Add a member to a group
There are two ways to add a member to a group:
Go to their profile and select ‘edit’ in the groups box.
2. In bulk
Go to Comms > Groups
Then select the group (by clicking on the blue text). Here you will see a list of the members of the group.
Select the blue ‘manage’ icon, or by selecting the triangle next to ‘edit’ and then ‘members’:
You can then search for members individually, or click ‘search’, and a list of all members will appear:
- How to write a new newsletter
- How to add groups of members you wish to communicate with
- How to send an e-mail to course members